about me

My photo
I am a 20 something Florida girl who loves the Lord, planning parties, traveling, and most importantly spending time with my wonderful husband and two little girls, Georgia & Ivy.

Friday, February 19, 2010

Yay its Friday!

Man oh man I am so happy its Friday afternoon. I couldn't wait to get home to my puppy and husband. I needed a big glass of wine and just relax! I am so happy to do nothing all weekend.

My dinner meeting with Christina went so well last night. She is too funny we just sat and talked for hours over different venues and vendors and all the upcoming weddings she has that I am going to help her out with. I am super excited to be her new little assistant and help her out so hopefully one day I will be able to open up my own business.
So all is well and I think the first wedding I am going to be doing is the second week in March.

I am waiting to get a box delivered today from my photographer. I am super excited to get it. We have been designing something to send out to my guests and they should be here today. I am excited to see how they turned out and see them in person. I will post pictures once I get them.

Hope everyone enjoys their weekend!

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
Blog Design by Sweet Simplicity