about me

My photo
I am a 20 something Florida girl who loves the Lord, planning parties, traveling, and most importantly spending time with my wonderful husband and two little girls, Georgia & Ivy.

Sunday, February 14, 2010

Happy Valentines Day to Us!

Well we had such a great day just hanging with the two of us. Our first Valentines Day as a married couple. We went and had a great breakfast at a little place called Beach Diner. It was so yummy! Then we just hung on the couch most of the day.

As most of you know I have been wanting a dog for so long but Jeff just kept telling me to wait until the right one came along and it would happen when it was suppose to. Well a friend of ours parent's had a English Bulldog which is the dog jeff has been yearning for but they are just soo expensive. They already had multiple dogs so they needed to find a good home for him and asked us if we would like it. Of course we said yes with open arms. He is such a great dog he is a little over a year and house trained. We were blessed to get this dog and it just happened to be exactly the type Jeff wanted. He has a super wrinkly face and he is so muscular and strong. He snores soo loud! its hilarious. He farts and burps. I told Jeff its him in a dog form.

Here are some pictures of our new baby boy!


Dad and his new boy!


No comments:

Post a Comment

 
Blog Design by Sweet Simplicity