about me

My photo
I am a 20 something Florida girl who loves the Lord, planning parties, traveling, and most importantly spending time with my wonderful husband and two little girls, Georgia & Ivy.

Wednesday, February 17, 2010

Officially a Griffin!

I honestly could never go back to a DMV and be completely satisfied. I have been there so many times in the past two weeks trying to get my new license and every time they tell me I needed sometime different and I would go back and talk to someone else and they would tell me another form i needed. They changed all the laws this past January so you have to jump through hoops to get your name or address changed. I mean it is good because security is buckling down but good grief. I finally got it done today and I'm officially Kelli Griffin! woo hoo now all we have to go is go the bank and a few other things and we should be good. What a pain. I never want to have to do any of this crap ever again.

I have no idea why but I am just so tired and I had a 5 day weekend which is probably the cause of it. I think I'm going to hit the bed early tonight. Tomorrow I have quite a busy day. I have work, I'm going to try to make it to the vet with Jeff and Rocko to make sure Rocko is healthy and good to go so we can start fresh with him since he is already 1 1/2 I want to make sure he is clean as a whistle since we just got him and don't know too much about his past. Then I am meeting with Christina for dinner, she was my wedding planner for my wedding ( she was fabulous) but I am going to start working with her doing the wedding thing for some upcoming weddings in March and April. I am pretty excited about that because weddings are my thing i just love them alot. I am slightly depressed I have no wedding decisions to make so now I can hopefully help brides make their decisions and make their weddings as they always dreamt it would be.

I am dreaming of Friday afternoon at 3:30!

Some of our friends are sending us cd's with pictures they took at the wedding and I am getting some good ones of the room that I thought I'd share. They are a little better than some of the other ones I posted of the centerpieces and room a little more clear.



my precious father who I just love so much!




No comments:

Post a Comment

 
Blog Design by Sweet Simplicity