about me

My photo
I am a 20 something Florida girl who loves the Lord, planning parties, traveling, and most importantly spending time with my wonderful husband and two little girls, Georgia & Ivy.

Monday, February 1, 2010

Yay Our Bedding Goods!

We got such a wonderful gift today for our wedding. All of our bedding goods from pottery barn! that I am just madly in love with. Its the silk quilt. once you touch it you will be in love. Jeff and I are never going to want to get out of bed. We got it in powder blue color its such an awesome color and will look so great with our headboard I will be getting soon enough! I am super excited I will have to take pictures once its all up with the headboard.

Here are some pictures from the website



No comments:

Post a Comment

 
Blog Design by Sweet Simplicity