about me

My photo
I am a 20 something Florida girl who loves the Lord, planning parties, traveling, and most importantly spending time with my wonderful husband and two little girls, Georgia & Ivy.

Friday, February 26, 2010

TGIF

I have never wanted it to be the weekend anymore than I did this week. I have no idea why but its just be a BLAH sort of a week and i wanted to just be done with work and have some fun. Its one of my close friend Lauren's birthday tomorrow so we are off to celebrate at a mexican joint tonight called Cantina Laredo for some margaritas and queso, two of my favorite things. So its a great way to start off the weekend. We don't get to see lauren much since her husband up and moved her right after they got married to Tallahassee last year. So its always good to get the girls together.

Also I am super excited because my photographer e-mailed me and said my gallery for my wedding photos will be up by the end of the week. So I am checking every time I get on the computer. I can not wait to see all of them. .

But here is a super cute wedding to leave you with for the weekend. Have a good one!





No comments:

Post a Comment

 
Blog Design by Sweet Simplicity