about me

My photo
I am a 20 something Florida girl who loves the Lord, planning parties, traveling, and most importantly spending time with my wonderful husband and two little girls, Georgia & Ivy.

Thursday, November 12, 2009

BitterSweet Ending

After 4 1/2 years of traveling all my weekends back and forth to Jeff's games( as much as I hated it and complained through the whole thing) I am so sad its coming to an end. Its Jeff's last home game this weekend and his senior night. Its bitter sweet but I know I will be crying when the game is done with. It has been such a big part of our lives and I know means the world to him! He has been through so much and really has had an awesome college football career. He's got to experience so many different things such as the Orange Bowl, ACC Champs, and a couple other bowls. In Winston-Salem today on the front page of the sports section a man wrote a really nice article about Jeff.

http://www2.journalnow.com/content/2009/nov/12/resiliency-needed/sports/

Of all the games we have lost this season I really one care about is this one. We are playing FSU and have beat them three years in a row. I would just love it if we could rub it in my families FSU loving face forever! =) We might have a chance though because FSu isn't all that great this year either so hopefully the result is in our favor.

As for the wedding things are coming along and continuing to get RSVPs and straightened out the situation with people never receiving their invitations. Dumb black envelopes looked good but I think caused the problem.

Well hope everyone has a great weekend. I am going to try to enjoy mine as much as possible. It will be fun because my whole family and Jeff's are coming. Some of our friends and Jeff's aunt and cousins too so there will be a good group of us. I will try to remember to take pictures!

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
Blog Design by Sweet Simplicity