about me

My photo
I am a 20 something Florida girl who loves the Lord, planning parties, traveling, and most importantly spending time with my wonderful husband and two little girls, Georgia & Ivy.

Sunday, November 8, 2009

Success!

Well we are home from Atlanta and had a successful trip! We found Mom an awesome dress at Lenox Square. It really is flattering on her and she looks great in it! So we have one more thing marked off the list. We did not have as great of luck with football. They are coming up short on all these games they are loosing by three and they should be winning majority of them so its been so hard! But I have a busy week and lots to do for the wedding as we are in the 60s now for days left. eeekk!


I love this picture. I love her veil!



v

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
Blog Design by Sweet Simplicity