about me

My photo
I am a 20 something Florida girl who loves the Lord, planning parties, traveling, and most importantly spending time with my wonderful husband and two little girls, Georgia & Ivy.

Sunday, November 22, 2009

Recap of an awesome weekend!

I spent all day sleeping and catching up on some rest. My shower was awesome and I had so much fun with my closest friends and families. My sister's mother in law threw the shower for me and she did a great job decorating in her southern style. I took some pictures but I have a long day tomorrow so I will get to uploading them in the next day or two. We got so many amazing gifts, I sat on the phone and went threw all of them with Jeff telling him about everything. We are excited to be able to start using everything. But hope everyone has a good week, so excited for thanksgiving. I will be sure to post soon with pictures.

such a cute picture!

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
Blog Design by Sweet Simplicity