about me

My photo
I am a 20 something Florida girl who loves the Lord, planning parties, traveling, and most importantly spending time with my wonderful husband and two little girls, Georgia & Ivy.

Monday, November 9, 2009

In Love With This Dress

Well I found this wedding on Jasmine Star's blog. She is an absolutely amazing photographer! But this brides wedding dress is amazing. I almost love it as much as my own and if I were having a spring or summer afternoon wedding I would probably buy this. I think it is so classy and elegant its beautiful. The wedding is also amazing the centerpieces are huge and beauitful and I love the grey bridesmaid dresses.





Love this picture of them making their way out of the ceremony. Check the dress out. So Pretty!



No comments:

Post a Comment

 
Blog Design by Sweet Simplicity