about me

My photo
I am a 20 something Florida girl who loves the Lord, planning parties, traveling, and most importantly spending time with my wonderful husband and two little girls, Georgia & Ivy.

Wednesday, November 11, 2009

Happy Veteran's Day!

Just wanted to say Happy Veteran's Day to all of those who fought for our country or still is. Especially to my two grandpa, Papa and Bumpa and Jeff's grandpa Pop Pop.



On a side note, Southern Weddings magazine was suppose to hit the stands today well only half the shipment is out today and they said the other half should be coming soon. Well my crazy self went to three different stores this morning where they should be and NOTHING. I was a little discouraged so I will be checking again tomorrow. But I highly recommend you go get a copy for yourself too!

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
Blog Design by Sweet Simplicity