about me

My photo
I am a 20 something Florida girl who loves the Lord, planning parties, traveling, and most importantly spending time with my wonderful husband and two little girls, Georgia & Ivy.

Tuesday, November 3, 2009

Modern Photo booth

Yes Please! I Love this idea. My awesome photographer, Pure By Lindsey, has done this with a previous bride. The idea came from Simple Weddings magazine. Its a modern flair to a photo booth. So we decided to go ahead and do it for our wedding. My photographer is going to get a backdrop of black and white pattern of some sort and we are going to set it up as a backdrop at the wedding. The guests will be able to come take pictures and write messages on a dry erase board to us. She is bringing a back up photographer to be there and snap away pictures. I think it will be so fun. After the wedding the pictures will be available for all the guests online to have. She can also make a small book of all the guests and their pictures for Jeff and I to keep. Here is two shots from the previous brides wedding with a bright red back drop.




No comments:

Post a Comment

 
Blog Design by Sweet Simplicity