about me

My photo
I am a 20 something Florida girl who loves the Lord, planning parties, traveling, and most importantly spending time with my wonderful husband and two little girls, Georgia & Ivy.

Monday, November 9, 2009

Southern Weddings Magazine

I love Southern Weddings Blog and they are coming out with their second issue of their magazine. The first one was amazing I looked through it multiple times. But the thing is they only print so many copies and it sold out pretty quickly last time. I highly recommend anyone planning a wedding or anyone who just loves wedding to pick this magazine up. It comes out on Wednesday! I have been counting down the days and it will be my first stop wednesday morning.

Jeff played Georgia Tech this past weekend and they stayed in the awesome W hotel in Midtown. My mom and I went to visit him and we were outside sitting in this cool modern lounge they had just talking. I looked over and sitting next to us was the owner of Southern Weddings. I was like oh my gosh and told my mom and Jeff and they were like how in the heck do you know thats her. I obviously know my wedding stuff and I also knew they were in town that night in Atlanta for the launch party of their second issue of their magazine what perfect timing for us to be there as well. It was sort of funny!

But here is the cover of their magazine!. Don't forget Wednesday it hits the stands!


No comments:

Post a Comment

 
Blog Design by Sweet Simplicity