about me

My photo
I am a 20 something Florida girl who loves the Lord, planning parties, traveling, and most importantly spending time with my wonderful husband and two little girls, Georgia & Ivy.

Thursday, November 26, 2009

Happy Thanksgiving



I hope everyone had a fabulous Thanksgiving. I have just been relaxing, eating, and hanging with family all day. I have so much to be thankful this year. I have been so blessed with my family and friends and Jeff of course. I am beyond thankful Jeff will be moving home in a week and our days of long distance, road trips, long phone calls and living out of a suit case are over!

I ordered all of my programs yesterday so I am happy that is off the list. I ordered less than the amount of people coming because I do not want extra hanging around my house with no use. But I think it will all work out because people just forget them or don't even pick one up.

Hope everyone has a good Black Friday not sure if I am going to hit up the shopping scene I think I'm going to go clean Jeff's and I house and try to get that ready because when Jeff comes home he wants to unpack all of our new goodies we got and put it all away so I got to do some cleaning before all that. Have a great weekend!

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
Blog Design by Sweet Simplicity