about me

My photo
I am a 20 something Florida girl who loves the Lord, planning parties, traveling, and most importantly spending time with my wonderful husband and two little girls, Georgia & Ivy.

Monday, November 16, 2009

We had such a great weekend. Some tears were shed as it was an end to a chapter for us but we are excited for the future. We were surrounded by lots of family and friends which nothing is better in my book.
Heres a picture of me and our two closest friends allie and brandon tailgating before the game




I have such a super busy week and I am so excited for it. I am working majority of the week and then Thursday I have my second dress fitting and Saturday is my first bridal shower. I am so excited for all the upcoming events its coming so much faster than I thought.

I love this awesome pictures check them out.



No comments:

Post a Comment

 
Blog Design by Sweet Simplicity